Skip to content
Quick Writing Skills Uppers for Beginners - Yeah Write!
12 Quick writing skills uppers to get started as a writer
- Get in touch with what inspires you.
- Take time to meditate and ponder (away from screens).
- Fantasize. Ask “What If?”
- Show rather than tell.
- Involve your reader’s senses.
- Write multiple variations, versions, or scenarios.
- Combine unexpected elements.
- Try writing teachers, classes, groups and or workshops.
- Get feedback on your writing from people you trust.
- Consider carefully what others have to say about your writing—but never let their comments overrule your own judgment.
- Follow your heart and gut.
- Let your writing find its own way.